The global cannabis industry is forecasted to reach $65 billion by 2023, and that’s prompting CBD and medical marijuana facilities to consider their security measures.
CBD is a value-dense product, meaning that even just a small volume is worth a lot of money. As formerly “hot” items like electronics drop in value and other industries have become savvier with their security measures, outlets offering cannabis are now a prime target for theft.
Dispensaries are also reputed to have large amounts of cash on-hand, making would-be criminals salivate over the opportunity to score. It’s not just the dispensaries that are at risk for thieves and vandals. There’s also the issue of getting cannabis products and marijuana from the growers and processors to the dispensary itself.
Cannabis is a potential target for crime from the moment it’s harvested. Securing the product from theft needs to happen at all levels of the supply chain. The current situation is reminiscent of the Wild West, and retail operators need to protect themselves.
With all these potential security vulnerabilities, it’s crucial to work with an experienced surveillance and security firm that can protect your business. Contact Imperial Surveillance for a free consultation.
Imperial Surveillance has become the go-to solution for security and surveillance for the cannabis industry in Chicago, IL, and the surrounding areas.
Because we began working with dispensaries years ago, we are uniquely positioned to provide the best solutions for this industry.
Here are the factors that set us apart from other security and surveillance firms:
- Regulatory compliance – This industry is changing at breakneck speed, and keeping up with the changing regulations is a serious endeavor. Because we work with so many dispensaries, we are always up-to-date.
- Cutting-edge technology – We provide top-notch security and surveillance equipment, supplying our clients with the latest developments in surveillance and access control, including biometric devices.
- Specialization – We focus exclusively on security and surveillance system design and installation, so you can be confident we operate at the highest level of excellence.
- Remote monitoring – We don’t believe you need to be chained to your dispensary to see what’s happening. We provide remote monitoring capabilities that allow you to view your business’s operations from anywhere with an Internet connection. Not only does this help you feel like you’re on-site, you’ll also be able to check in on employees to make sure they’re on task and operating with integrity.
- Design and consultation services – We are a full-service security and surveillance firm. We source the hardware, design the configuration, install the system, and provide ongoing support and training for you and your team.
- Friendly and knowledgeable tech support – We are on call 24/7 to help answer your questions and ensure that you remain compliant with CBD regulations.
Imperial Surveillance is a one-stop shop for all of your surveillance and access control needs. Because we design each system to suit our clients’ operations, you’ll get a custom solution that’s ideal for your dispensary, one that can scale as you grow.
DESIGN, INSTALLATION, MAINTENANCE